Angela Bhutani, CFA, CFP
Vice President, Investment Counsellor
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Canadian Individuals & Families
- Canadian Foundations & Endowments
- Canadian Family Offices
Angela has more than 20 years of experience, working with both individual investors and institutional organizations to meet their long-term goals. As an Investment Counsellor, Angela’s primary goal is to ensure investors understand how their wealth is being managed and feel empowered to ask questions.
- Joined Burgundy in 2011
- Appointed a Vice President in 2018
- Previous roles include: Canadian institutional client relationship management
- 20+ years of combined professional experience
- Experience includes positions at: Acuity Investment Management, Altamira Financial Services, Laurentian Bank
- CFA charterholder
- Certified Financial Planner
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, University of Toronto
Memberships and Community
- Board Director, Canadian Opera Foundation
- Board Director and member of Finance Committee, Toronto Region Board of Trade
- Member, CFA Institute and CFA Society Toronto
POSTS FROM THIS AUTHOR
The Journal | October 2022
As part of our ongoing Burgundy series on family philanthropy, Investment Counsellor Angela Bhutani sat down with Burgundy’s Chairman and Co-Founder Tony Arrell, his wife Anne, and their daughter...
Minerva | March 2022
Sabrina is a third-generation member of the Longo grocery business family. Rather than deciding to work in the family business, she pursued a career in the healthcare field, currently working...
The Journal | July 2021
The Longo’s Family Charitable Foundation, formed in 1998, has served as an important vehicle for the family’s philanthropic interests and values. Equally as important, it has helped the Longo...
Minerva | April 2021
In the fall of 2020, Burgundy Vice President Angela Bhutani sat down with Deborah Gillis, President & CEO of the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) Foundation. The highlights of...
Minerva | July 2020
Investors are constantly faced with compelling stories about early stage companies claiming to be “disruptors,” re-writing the rules of the industry in which they operate. Disruptors claim to offe...
Minerva | April 2019
In the typical path to becoming a better investor, most people spend their time understanding financial concepts such as how to interpret a company’s financial statements or learning...