Burgundy is committed to providing our goods and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Burgundy is an equal-opportunity employer that prioritizes the well-being and inclusion of all individuals involved in its operations, including people with disabilities.
Burgundy will make every reasonable effort such that:
- Persons with disabilities are provided equal opportunity to obtain, use and benefit from Burgundy’s services and facilities
- Services and facilities are provided in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities
- Communications with a person with a disability are conducted in a manner that, if applicable, takes the person’s disability into account
- Persons with disabilities may use assistive devices, service animals and support persons as is necessary to access Burgundy’s services and facilities
Burgundy’s policies include:
- Information about the steps we take to ensure that our communications, documents and events are accessible
- Details of the trainings our staff undergo on accessible customer service and how to interact with individuals with different disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and autonomy
- Our procedures in the event of a service disruption
- Our procedures regarding how we address and respond to feedback, complaints and concerns
- Information on how we make accommodations for employees and employee candidates with accessibility needs
- Information on our commitment to welcoming service animals and support persons where permissible by law, among other details
Please refer to Burgundy's Accessibility Policy and Multi-Year Plan for more information. It can also be provided in alternate formats upon request. Burgundy will update this Policy as required in order to comply with applicable regulations.
Burgundy welcomes feedback on how to improve its services and facilities for individuals with accessibility needs, and will respond to such feedback in a timely manner. Feedback can be submitted, in person or in writing, as follows:
Burgundy Asset Management Ltd.
c/o Senior Manager, Employee Relations
Bay Wellington Tower, Brookfield Place
181 Bay Street, Suite 4510
PO Box 778, Toronto ON M5J 2T3