Meghan Moore, CFA
Area of Focus
- Canadian Individuals & Families
- Canadian Foundations & Endowments
- Canadian Family Offices
Meghan joined the investment industry straight out of university, and quickly learned that it provided the balance she was looking for: satisfying an interest in the analytical side of investing, while giving her the opportunity to develop meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients. Coming from a small town of 400, Meghan was attracted to Burgundy because of its family atmosphere and culture of humility. As an Investment Counsellor, Meghan works closely with clients to develop an investment plan tailored to meet the needs of their family. She makes it a priority to ensure her clients understand important concepts about investing and prides herself on keeping things simple and transparent. Meghan feels grateful to work alongside a team of remarkable colleagues and with the firm’s successful and inspiring clients.
- Joined Burgundy in 2016
- Previous roles include: Private Client Associate, Associate Investment Counsellor
- 10+ years of combined professional experience
- CFA Charterholder
- Bachelor of Commerce, Queen’s University
Memberships and Community
- Committee Member, 100 Women in Finance “Next Generation”
- Co-Chair, St. Michael’s Young Leaders, “Giver Gala”
- Leadership Council, Capitalize for Kids
- Director, Burgundy Legacy Foundation
- Member, CFA Society Toronto
- Member, CFA Institute
POSTS FROM THIS AUTHOR
Minerva | March 2022
In June 2021, the Women of Burgundy Book Club hosted a conversation between Maria Konnikova, PhD. and author of “The Biggest Bluff” and Burgundy’s investment counsellors Meghan Moore, Kate Mosto...
Minerva | July 2020
Investors are constantly faced with compelling stories about early stage companies claiming to be “disruptors,” re-writing the rules of the industry in which they operate. Disruptors claim to offe...