Kyle Coatsworth, CFA
Vice President, Head of Institutional
Areas of Focus
- Foundations & Endowments
- Family Offices
Kyle grew up in a tight-knit family with three brothers that are still his closest friends today. Through sports, especially his time as the captain of men’s varsity basketball at Western University, he learned valuable lessons in teamwork and competition that he has applied in his career. Kyle was initially attracted to Burgundy because of its reputation, but he has stayed because of the family atmosphere and culture. Kyle is Head of Institutional, working alongside his team to maintain and strengthen existing client relationships and discover opportunities to form new partnerships with like-minded institutions.
- Joined Burgundy in 2013
- Appointed a Vice President in 2016
- Previous roles include: Head of U.S. Client Group, private client relationship management
- 10+ years of combined professional experience
- Experience includes positions at: Manulife Asset Management, Fidelity Investments, Questrade Inc.
- CFA charterholder
- Bachelor of Arts, Western University
Memberships and Community
- Member, CFA Society New York
- Member, CFA Institute
POSTS FROM THIS AUTHOR
The Journal | June 2015
This is a critical question to answer when you sit down with your Investment Counsellor to construct an appropriate asset allocation for your portfolio. It is also a timely question...