Institutional Relationship Manager
Areas of Focus
- Canadian Pension Plans
- Canadian Foundations & Endowments
- Canadian Corporations
Kimberly’s strong work ethic, inquisitive nature, and desire for continued learning have been the biggest drivers of her career. Having admired Burgundy for its culture of honesty, integrity, and putting clients first, Kimberly joined in 2017. As a Relationship Manager, she looks forward to serving her clients by understanding and meeting their challenges and developing a trusting relationship while consistently learning and growing in her role.
- Joined Burgundy in 2017
- Previous roles include: Associate Relationship Manager, U.S. & International Institutional Group, Associate, Investment Reporting; Account Manager, Client and Account Operations
- 5+ years of combined professional experience
- CFA Level III Candidate
- Bachelor of Arts (Mathematics), Bard College
Memberships and Community
- Co-President, Burgundy’s Client-Facing Mentorship Program
POSTS FROM THIS AUTHOR
Minerva | March 2022
Kimberly Nemeth joined Burgundy Asset Management in 2017 with a focus on institutional client relations. Kimberly earned a Bachelor of Arts (Mathematics) at Bard College, and is Co-President of Burgun...