Jessie Bobinski, CFA, CFP
Vice President, Investment Counsellor
Areas of Focus
- Individuals & Families in British Columbia, Alberta & Saskatchewan
- Foundations & Endowments in British Columbia, Alberta & Saskatchewan
- Family Offices in British Columbia, Alberta & Saskatchewan
Jessie brings to Burgundy more than 20 years of wealth management experience. Jessie has dedicated her career to working directly with high net worth families in predominately a discretionary portfolio management capacity with Phillips, Hager & North, MD Private Investment Counsel and Dixon Mitchell Investment Counsel, prior to joining Burgundy in March 2020. Born and raised in Saskatchewan, Jessie embodies the caring spirit of a small community which is reflected in the service she provides to clients. Jessie is an active member of the Vancouver investment community and is involved in advocacy efforts including financial literacy and championing women in investment management initiatives.
- Joined Burgundy in 2020
- Appointed a Vice President in 2023
- 20+ years of combined professional experience
- Experience includes positions at: Phillips, Hager & North, MD Private Investment Counsel, Dixon Mitchell Investment Counsel
- CFA Charterholder
- Certified Financial Planner
- Financial Management Diploma of Technology, with Honours, British Columbia Institute of Technology
Memberships and Community
- Presidents Council Representative, CFA Institute
- Past Director, CFA Societies Canada
- Past President, CFA Society Vancouver
- Member, CFA Society Vancouver
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Vancouver
POSTS FROM THIS AUTHOR
The Journal | November 2023
Want to optimize your charitable contributions? In this conversation, Burgundy Investment Counsellor Jessie Bobinski was joined by Cynthia Kett from Stewart & Kett Financial Advisors to discuss th...
The Journal | October 2023
In an effort to stomp out inflationary pressures, we’ve seen central banks touting a commitment to keep interest rates “higher for longer.” But what does that mean for your...
The Journal | June 2021
Are you using (or soon to be using) your investment portfolios to supplement your annual income? In this discussion, which was featured during the 2021 Burgundy Forum, Investment Counsellors Mathew Ha...
The Journal | February 2021
In this short conversation, Investment Counsellor Jessie Bobinski speaks with Portfolio Manager Stephen Shuttleworth for an exploration into Burgundy’s Partners’ Canadian Income Fund. In this disc...