Ayrton David Dick, CFA
Vice President, Senior Relationship Manager
Areas of Focus
- U.S. Institutions
- U.S. Foundations & Endowments
- U.S. Family Offices
An avid sailor, Ayrton can draw countless parallels to investing. He believes the most important is to know where you want to go, devise a thoughtful and realistic strategy and execute without regard for what others are doing. Ayrton was drawn to Burgundy because of their shared beliefs, particularly Burgundy’s time-tested recipe of quality and value. Currently, he is working with Burgundy’s clients in the U.S. to help them manage the unpredictability of capital markets in pursuit of their investment objectives.
- Joined Burgundy in 2012
- Appointed a Vice President in 2021
- Previous roles include: Canadian institutional client relationship management, Institutional Marketing
- 10+ years of combined professional experience
- Experience includes positions at: RBC Investor Services, BMO Financial Group
- CFA charterholder
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), University of Ottawa
Memberships and Community
- Member, CFA Society Toronto
- Member, CFA Institute
POSTS FROM THIS AUTHOR
The Journal | June 2020
The world is facing a pandemic unlike anything we have seen before. As public health officials continue to learn about the trajectory of COVID-19, Burgundy has kept a watchful eye...
The Journal | April 2015
Value investing is not supposed to feel good. It’s supposed to be uncomfortable, even painful at times. In certain parts of the cycle we will feel validated, but it...
The Journal | January 2014
At Burgundy, we employ a value approach to managing our clients’ wealth. However, value has a broad spectrum of styles, ranging from deep value through quality value. The deep value (...