Vida Guido, CIM
Associate Investment Counsellor
Area of Focus
- Canadian Individuals & Families
At a young age, Vida was attracted to the world of investing due to the powerful effects of compounding interest over time. For this reason, Vida pursued a career working with asset managers. She joined Burgundy in 2004 because of its investment philosophy as well as the calibre of its people.
Vida is keen to work with clients as they pursue their investment goals. As a trusted advisor to the clients of Burgundy, she assists in developing strategies to help clients protect their capital, and more broadly, in educating clients on investing. For Vida, this is very gratifying. Always acting in the clients’ best interest is a goal that always keeps her motivated and engaged.
- Joined Burgundy in November 2004
- 20+ years of combined professional experience
- Experience includes positions at: Magna Vista Investment Management
- Chartered Investment Manager
- CFA Level III Candidate
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), Concordia University
Memberships & Community
- Board Member, Studio de musique ancienne de Montréal
- Volunteer, Montreal Lakeshore University Women’s Club
- Past Committee Member, “Cercles d’enrichissement” program at the AFFQ