Sarah MacNicol, CFA
Area of Focus
- Canadian Individuals & Families
- Canadian Foundations & Endowments
- Canadian Family Offices
Sarah was initially driven to pursue a career in investment management because it allowed her to combine two things she is passionate about: people and problem solving.
Sarah began her career at Burgundy straight out of university, excited by the opportunity to work with intelligent and passionate people who shared her values of hard work and putting clients first. Currently a member of the Private Client team, Sarah loves learning about the unique investment goals of the families she works with. Sarah works hard to develop, implement, and steward investment plans that help achieve these goals.
- Joined Burgundy in September 2015
- Previous Roles include: Associate Investment Counsellor, Institutional Marketing Associate
- 5+ years of combined professional experience
- CFA Charterholder
- Honours Business Administration, Richard Ivey School of Business, Western University
Membership and Community
- Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) Toronto Young Professionals Committee
- Member, CFA Society Toronto
- Member, CFA Institute
POSTS FROM THIS AUTHOR
Minerva Issue 6: Ambition with Purpose
Minerva | March 2023
Sarah MacNicol joined Burgundy in 2015. Now an investment counsellor, she works directly with individuals and families to steward their investment portfolios. Sarah earned an Honours Business Administ...
Minerva Issue 5: The Biggest Bluff
Minerva | March 2022
In June 2021, the Women of Burgundy Book Club hosted a conversation between Maria Konnikova, PhD. and author of “The Biggest Bluff” and Burgundy’s investment counsellors Meghan Moore, Kate Mosto...