Mirjana Vladusic, CFA
Associate Investment Counsellor
Area of Focus
- Canadian Individuals & Families
Mirjana always knew that her ideal job would combine her passion for lifelong learning with her desire to help others. She feels fortunate that her role as an Associate Investment Counsellor gives her the opportunity to study the financial markets while building close relationships with her clients. Mirjana joined Burgundy in 2018, drawn by the firm’s disciplined investment philosophy and client-first culture. Her goal is to make sure that clients understand our investment approach, feel comfortable asking questions, and have confidence in their investment plan.
- Joined Burgundy in August 2018
- Previous Roles include: Associate
- 10+ years of combined professional experience
- Experience includes positions at: LDIC Inc., UBS Global Asset Management, Citco Fund Services
- CFA charterholder
- Honours Bachelor of Arts (Economics), York University
Membership and Community
- Board Director, College-Montrose Children’s Place
- Member, CFA Society Toronto
- Member, CFA Institute
POSTS FROM THIS AUTHOR
Minerva | March 2023
Hayley Wickenheiser is known as one of the greatest Canadian hockey players to ever set foot on the ice. She was a member of Canada’s women’s national team...
The Journal | February 2023
If you haven’t thought about your cash management lately, now’s the time to pay attention. In this Burgundy Journal, we share how to put your elevated cash levels...