Blake McQuattie , CFA
Associate Investment Counsellor
Area of Focus
- Individuals & Families in British Columbia & Alberta
Blake was drawn to Burgundy after learning about the firm’s investment philosophy and culture of honesty, integrity, and putting clients first. As a member of the Private Client team, he works closely with his clients to understand their unique financial situation and develop an investment plan to achieve their long-term goals.
Outside of the office, Blake enjoys snowboarding and exploring the B.C. wilderness, often with his Bernedoodle (Lady) by his side.
- Joined Burgundy in 2016
- Previous roles include: Associate, Private Client Group
- 5+ years of combined professional experience, including positions at CIBC
- CFA charterholder
- Bachelor of Science, University of Guelph
Memberships & Community
- Member, CFA Society Vancouver
- Member, CFA Institute