Vlad Dolgocheev, CFA
Associate Investment Counsellor
Area of Focus
- Canadian Individuals & Families
- Canadian Foundations & Endowments
- Canadian Family Offices
What differentiates successful investors from the rest?
This question has fascinated Vlad for over a decade, motivating him to read dozens of books, speak with hundreds of people, and obtain his CFA designation.
Before joining Burgundy, Vlad was attracted to the firm’s philosophy of preserving and growing clients’ capital through disciplined investing. He was also inspired by the calibre of people working there. Today, Vlad is delighted that his work combines his passion for lifelong learning with his desire to help others achieve their financial goals.
- Joined Burgundy in 2016
- Previous roles include: Associate, Account Manager
- 5+ years of combined professional experience
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Dean’s Honor List), York University
- CFA Charterholder
MEMBERSHIP AND COMMUNITY
- Member, CFA Society Toronto
- Member, CFA Institute