Paul Buligan, CFA
Vice President, Senior Institutional Relationship Manager
Areas of Focus
- Canadian Pension Plans
- Canadian Foundations & Endowments
- Canadian Corporations
Coming from humble beginnings, Paul understands the value of hard work and saving to get ahead in life. Paul has spent more than 20 years helping to plan the safe and secure retirement of Canadians. As a Senior Institutional Relationship Manager, Paul draws on his experience to help serve Burgundy’s Canadian institutional clients in a thoughtful way that always puts their interests first.
- Joined Burgundy in 2017
- Appointed a Vice President in 2020
- 20+ years of combined professional experience
- Experience includes positions at: CI Institutional Asset Management, Eckler Ltd., Invesco Canada Ltd.
- CFA charterholder
Memberships and Community
- Member, CFA Society Toronto
- Member, CFA Institute
POSTS FROM THIS AUTHOR
The Journal | November 2020
In this conversation, Doug Winslow, Vice President and Portfolio Manager of U.S. equities, looks back at what has been a roller coaster of a year so far. Alongside Vice...